2010 KIA FORTE HYBRID CONCEPT
The South Korean Kia firm also brought to Las Vegas at SEMA Show 2010 a concept version of its Forte Hybrid. It is demonstrates styling options for those looking for an alternative to a mundane hybrid ride.
Kia Forte Hybrid Concept utilizes a 1.6-liter LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) engine coupled to an electric motor with 15kW and 105Nm and a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
Kia tune comes courtesy of Kinetic Motorsports and it includes a subtle aero kit, new alloy wheels wrapped in low-rolling resistance tires and a lowered suspension.
The tuner modded the Forte Hybrid’s interior with two-tone black and green leather upholstery and matching door panels and decorative trim, plus a 1200 watt Infinity audio system.
2012 BUICK REGAL GS
Before it is a concept car and now it become real. 2012 Buick Regal GS with sportier expression of the Regal sport sedan that went on sale in 2010 and has attracted new buyers to the Buick family.
The Buick Regal GS powered by a high-output, exclusive Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission, the GS delivers an estimated 255 horsepower (190 kW) and 295 lb.-ft. of torque for a 0-60 mph performance of less than seven seconds (estimated). Buick’s Interactive Drive Control System is standard on the GS, allowing drivers to customize the driving experience by changing the suspension settings and steering sensitivity between three modes: standard, sport and GS.
Selecting GS mode optimizes the car for dynamic driving, tightening the suspension and steering response. “Standard,” or the default mode, is the setting for all-around use. The sport mode provides a level of performance between standard and the GS modes.
- Exclusive Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged and intercooled engine rated at an estimated 255 horsepower (190 kW) and 295 lb-ft of torque (400 Nm)
- Six-speed manual transmission, with six-speed automatic with Driver Shift Control to be offered later
- Interactive Drive Control System with GS mode
- Four-wheel independent system with HiPerStrut front suspension
- High-performance four-wheel disc brake system with Brembo front calipers
- Standard 19-inch, 5-Twin Spoke alloy wheels and all-season tire and optional 20-inch, 5-Twin Spoke polished alloy wheels with performance tires.