2010 AUDI A1 SEVEN VERSIONS
This year Audi showcasing seven custom versions of its new A1 supermini premium, this is done in order to participate follow the GTI Worthersee Tour that takes place in Reifnitz, Austria, on May 12.
The Head of Audi Design, Stefan Sielaff, who was responsible for the creation of the special edition models. The seven special A1s will be joined at Audi’s Woorthersee stand by an array of models including the new Audi R8 GT, an Ice Silver A8, the facelifted TT Roadster and the TT Coupé and the new RS5 Coupe.
Here among the seven custom versions based on the Audi A1 is:
- Sports version, the “FC Bayern”
- Taxi version, the “Follow Me”
- Police car version, the “PICKERLJAGER”
- The “Hot Rod” version with a matt-finish look, steel wheels with white-wall tires and extremely low ride height thanks to the air suspension.
- The “Competition Kit” that pays homage to Audi rally vehicles from the 1980s.
- The “Wasserwacht” model that’s dedicated to the local water rescue service.
- The “Fashion” that is which symbolizes the trend of recent car with a bandage metallic purple body color and curved lines to the rear.
2011 FIAT UNO
The new Fiat Uno will be offered with a choice of two new flex-fuel petrol engines, a 1.0-liter unit producing 73HP when running on alcohol and 75HP on gasoline, and a 1.4-liter unit delivering a maximum output of 88HP on alcohol and 85HP on gasoline. Both engines are hooked up to a five-speed manual gearbox that drives the front wheels.
2011 Fiat Uno has exterior styling bears a passing resemblance to the smaller Panda, albeit in a larger package and with its own unique detailing. Measuring 3,770mm in length, 1,643mm in width and 1,490mm in height with a wheelbase length of 2,370mm (boot capacity stands at 280 liters), the new Uno fits (dimension-wise) between the Panda and the Punto EVO. In typical Fiat fashion, the new Uno will be come in plenty of flavors including a pseudo-SUV version called “Way” that features a higher road clearance and rugged looks.