2011 TOYOTA TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB 4×2
The 2011 Tundra Double Cab 4X2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup. It has features high solar energy-absorbing glass, easy lift-and-lower tailgate, and a chrome rear bumper. Its interior has illuminated entry for your convenience. Additionally, cruise control will have you driving at ease. Child-protector door locks and LATCH restraints are equipped to keep your passengers comfortable and safely onboard.
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 is available in 5 trims, each Tundra is capable of providing reliable performance with the help of low-pressure nitrogen gas shocks, traction control, and anti-lock power-assisted brakes. The trims includes:
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 4.0-L V6
This trim is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 236-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The engine also equipped with VVT-i, five-speed electronically-controlled transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), and 18? steel wheels. There is never a dull moment on the road when you listen to music on a six-speaker AM/FM/CD audio system!
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 4.6L
Tundra-Grade 4.6L is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway.
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 5.7L V8
Take a drive in the new 2011 Tundra Double Cab 4×2 with an incredible 5.7-liter V8 engine, 381-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway, rear-wheel drive, and 6-speed electronically controlled transmission. Other features include powerful 18? steel wheels, a fold-up rear seat, and a tilt steering wheel with column shifter.
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 5.7L Long Bed
This trim is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 381-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. This trim also comes with an AM/FM/MP3/CD system with six speakers. You can store more of your items by folding up the rear seats.
2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 Limited 5.7L
This trim is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 381-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. This 2011 Tundra Double Cab Limited is equipped with everything you need for an off-road experience, from fog lights to mudguards to a rail system with four tie-down cleats. Inside the cab passengers can enjoy power-adjustable and heated front bucket seats with leather trim. A ten-speaker JBL premium audio system will have you listening to music with great quality sound. Dual-zone automatic climate control will keep you comfortably onboard.
Each trims has standard features, includes:
Exterior Standard Equipment
- Chrome rear bumper
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers – (Not available with Work Truck Package)
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Manual headlamp adjust
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Easy lower and lift tailgate
- Deck rail and tailgate caps
Interior Standard Equipment
- Digital clock
- Tachometer – (Not available with Work Truck Package)
- Outside temperature gauge – (Not available with Work Truck Package)
- Powerpoints, 2 front and 1 rear
- Cruise control
- Front and rear maplights
- Illuminated entry system, illuminated glove box and ashtray – (Not available with Work Truck Package)
- Power windows, door locks and remote keyless entry system – (Not available with Work Truck Package)
- 2-way adjustable front headrests
- Carpeted flooring
- 4 Cup holders in first row, 2 cup holders in second row
Mechanical & Performance Standard Features
- Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD)
- Acoustically Controlled Induction System (ACIS) dual stage intake manifold
- Suspension – Front independent coil-spring high-mounted double-wishbone – With stabilizer bar and low-pressure nitrogen gas shocks; rear live axle with trapezoidal multi-leaf rear suspension and staggered outboard-mounted low-pressure nitrogen gas shocks
- Brakes – Power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Steering – Rack-and-pinion hydraulic power steering
RECALL FOR 2009-2010 FORD F-150 TO FIX DOOR HANDLE
2009-2010 Ford F-150 being recalled to fix door handles, NHTSA says that recall covers certain 2009 and 2010 model year trucks manufactured between January 18, 2008 and November 30, 2009. Ford is expected to begin notifying owners on or before February 14.
Below, Ford has announced that the automaker is recalling 280,946 F-150 models in the United States and an additional 68,000 in Canada for faulty door handles. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, the interior handles feature a housing embossment that may fracture with normal use.
If owners notice any interior door handle that doesn’t return to its stowed position, they’ll be urged to return the vehicle to a dealer to have the defective piece replaced free of charge. Eventually, all vehicles in the recall will be asked to return to the dealer for an inspection and free replacement of any trouble parts.