2011 PEUGEOT 308 GTi
Peugeot 308 GTi is sporty hatchback, and environmentally-friendly. Available exclusively as a 5 door model only, it combines a modern synthesis of versatility and driveability. Environmentally-friendly, combining good levels of performance with fuel consumption
Maximising efficiency, the all new 1.6 litre THP 147 kW (200 bhp) engine with VTi (variable valve lift and valve timing), this engine, mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, offers high levels of driveability. Its maximum power of 147 kW is available from 5500 to 6800 rpm, combined with a constant maximum torque of 275 Nm between 1700 and 4500 rpm, the Peugeot 308 GTi also offers particularly low fuel consumption
The Peugeot 308 GTi stands out from the rest of the range by:
- a bright black carbon-style insert under the front bumper lower skirt (specificity France),
- its Sport lower front panel derived from the Peugeot 308 CC,
- its lower rear bumper panel with Perla Nera black diffuser,
- its rear spoiler, offering additional efficiency at high speeds,
- a twin chrome exhaust pipes,
- GTi badges on the side and rear of the body,
- distinctive interior features, aluminium foot rest and gear knob, leather sport steering wheel with aluminium flattened lower edge and thumb rests, piano black fascia.
2011 PEUGEOT RCZ
Now the 2011 Peugeot RCZ has become a reality, its expressive and innovative styling, its luxurious interior, it’s efficient and environmentally- friendly engines and the driving enjoyment. Peugeot takes a bold new step and introduces “lifestyle” vehicles that are truly exceptional.
The front windscreen, black roof and dark-tinted rear windscreen ensure a visual continuity strikingly set off by two aluminium roof arches. From the side, its unique profile creates an original continuity between the plunging design of the front and the flowing lines of the rear of the car. The soft contours of the wings and the large diameter wheels, the spoiler and ruby-red LED rear lights with their crystal look. The vehicle’s proportions (1.36 m high) and the beautifully designed lines of the body with its double bubble roof, optimises air flow to create superb aerodynamics.
The new 2011 Peugeot RCZ will come with three engines at launch, a 163bhp diesel and two 1.6-litre turbocharged petrols, one with 156bhp and the range-topper with 200bhp.