2010 DAIHATSU MATERIA ICECUBE
Inden Design alter to the ordinary Daihatsu Materia, a very Scion-like model that is also sold in Japan as the Daihatsu COO. Certainly not the least cost to change the base to be more cool use the Icecube nameplate.
The Cosmetic Treatment
- A special matte white paint job for the body and black finish for the roof.
- Continues with a full bodykit that includes headlight covers, side skirts and wheel arch extensions .
- Rear bumper with an integrated diffuser and two large tail pipes.
- Front bumper fascia with day-time lights .
The Exterior Package
- Door handles and boot lid strip .
- A lowered sport suspension kit from H&R .
- A sport exhaust system with two polished tail pipes .
- 18-inch wheels shod in 215/35 tires up front and 225/35 at the back .
The Interior Package
- A carbon fiber trim package .
- Alcantara trim for the dash and columns.
- A audio system and a Navigation / DVD system .
2010 LUXGEN7 SUV
2010 Luxgen7 SUV is model that’s on sale in its home market and if it proves successful, could eventually make its way to the UK and other European countries. It is Taiwan’s first passenger automobile brand Luxgen.
The Luxgen7 SUV powered by a newly developed 2.2-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 175HP at 6,000rpm and 28kgm of torque spanning from 2,500 to 4,000rpm. The petrol unit is coupled to an also new 5-speed automatic transmission equipped with manual shifting function and what Luxgen describes as “intelligent Transmission Control Module with 10 built-in operation modes.” The automatic transmission was developed by Japan’s Aisin.