How to get a better performance and fuel efficiency of your car after few thousand miles of engine running? This wonder spray will help you do it yourself to clean the engine carburetor and throttle body.
There are a lot of cleaner brands, basically doing the same thing, removing carbon deposit at the opening of the air intake throttle body or carburetor to allow for smooth airflow and better engine efficiency.
Note : Throttle body is an intake for car with electronic fuel injection system while carburetor is for older version of fuel injection by mechanical system.
Just follow these simple steps.
DIY STEP TO CLEAN ENGINE THROTTLE BODY OR CARBURETOR – CLEANER SPRAY
1) Get a carburetor or throttle body cleaner from any hardware shop. Price around RM20 for the engine cleaner.
2) Locate your carburetor or throttle body inside engine bay. Usually between air intake hose or air filter and the engine block.
3) Disconnect air filter hose to get access to the opening of throttle body.
4) Shake the cleaner can well and spray thoroughly inside the carburetor or throttle body until there is no black carbon deposit left.
5) After few minutes, starts your engine. Spray just a little amount for a few times inside the throttle body to clean the interior of the throttle body further.
6) Restore to original condition. Refit all the hoses.
Good luck guys!
Share your experience about this diy below.