2011 VAUXHALL ANTARA
The new Vauxhall Antara SUV gets a fresh new look inside and out. Starting updated front grille and distinctive new Griffin logo, enhanced by fog lights finished with chrome bezels on SE models. New 19-inch alloy wheels (standard on SE) give the Vauxhall Antara a more aggressive look, while modified rear lights give the back of the vehicle a more robust appearance.
A re-worked chassis with revised spring and damper settings enhances the new Vauxhall Antara’s dynamics both on- and off-road, while the car’s clever adaptive four-wheel drive system switches automatically between two- and four-wheel drive as conditions demand. In normal driving, only the front wheels are driven, saving fuel, but in slippery conditions four-wheel drive is employed, switching drive to front and rear wheels for optimum traction.
In interior Vauxhall has improved safety and comfort features in the Antara including a standard electric parking brake, a Hill Assist System as well as a “shift-up” indicator that optimises fuel economy. In addition, the new Vauxhall Antara’s cabin features a revised centre console with extra storage and new materials, in addition to improved instrument graphics and interior lighting.
2010 CHEVROLET SPARK Z-SPEC CONCEPT
Recently, Chevrolet offering roominess and versatility to a segment of fuel-efficient vehicles “Spark Z-Spec Concept”. It is a five-door hatch that will be the smallest member of Chevrolet’s family of cars and the Spark will come to North America in 2012.
2010 Chevrolet Spark Z-Spec Concept design is projected to magnify the sporty appearance, providing stance and driving experience of a racing-inspired ground effects kit, rear spoiler, larger wheels and more.
2010 Chevrolet Spark Z-Spec Concept Highlights Includes:
• Custom LCP Tangerine Metallic-painted trim components with die-cut Z-Spec-inspired door graphics
• Leather-wrapped, flat-bottom steering wheel with Z-Spec badge
• Recaro leather trimmed front racing-inspired seats
• Custom Z-Spec embroidered front and rear floor mats
• Custom machined billet aluminum shift knob and leather-wrapped shift boot with orange accent stitch
• Alloy pedal covers
• LCP Tangerine Metallic Orange color
• Custom Z-Spec “Icy White” metallic mirror caps with hydrographics
• High-flow grille with body-color surround trim
• Grill inserts and exterior trim in satin black
• BBS 17-inch wheels painted “Icy White” Metallic
• Polished exhaust outlet