2012 RENAULT KOLEOS
2012 Renault Koleos reasserts its high-end status by building on the strengths that were widely acclaimed at the time of its launch in 2008. The chief changes concern the model’s exterior styling and interior trim, plus appreciable CO2 and fuel consumption savings in the case of its diesel engines. 2012 Renault Koleos is to be released in late 2011.
Exterior styling, the front end of Renault Koleos has been revised with a view to reasserting its forceful character. The air-intakes positioned either side of the Renault logo on the previous version have made way for an elegant chrome grille, while the dynamism of the model has been reinforced by new, slimmer headlights. The more modern door mirrors now incorporate LED indicators.
While the new Renault Koleos’s interior give more benefits from a new selection of upholsteries and trims and the introduction of a restyled speedometer housing and display.
The new Renault Koleos is available with the 150HP or 175HP version of the firm‚Äôs M9R diesel engine, or with the 170HP (TR25) petrol engine. For 2012MY, updates to the range of diesel engines and transmissions have resulted in lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions with the two-wheel drive version powered by the dCi 150 engine now rated at 148g/km and the dCi 175 unit at166g/km.
2011 ASTON MARTIN CYGNET & COLETTE
The special edition, Aston Martin Cygnet & Colette gets features a Lightning Silver paint job with bespoke colette blue styling details including a race collection inspired front bumper and bonnet livery, mirror caps and diamond turned road wheels. While in interior gets a “Bitter Chocolate themed interior” with hand-trimmed leather and quilted details.
2011 Aston Martin Cygnet & Colette features, includes:
- Stainless steel hand formed and engraved door handle badges
- ‘Cygnet & colette’ branded hand enamelled boot badging manufactured by Thomas Fattorini
- Quilted Alcantara sun visors to complement the quilted leather door and seat inserts
- Hand trimmed, quilted colette blue leather occasional cushions for the rear seats
- ‘Cygnet & colette’ branding on satellite navigation start up
- A unique ‘Cygnet & colette’ key ring machined from solid aluminium with blue enamelling