2012 MERCEDES BENZ CLS63 AMG US VERSION
It’s all about new Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG. The top-of-the-range version of the four-door coupé is equipped with the newly developed AMG V8 biturbo engine, view a peak output of up to 557 hp and 800 Nm of torque, as well as the AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission.
The combination of an AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension with an electronically controlled damping system and new front axle, newly developed electromechanical AMG sports parameter steering, and also optional AMG ceramic high-performance composite braking system, is synonymous with maximum driving dynamics. Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG impresses with its athletic appearance and distinctive exterior and interior design. The model’s standard specification also includes innovative LED High Performance headlamps.
Exclusive optional extras are also available from the AMG Performance Studio:
- AMG RIDE CONTROL Performance suspension
- Lightweight forged AMG light-alloy wheels featuring a 5-twin-spoke design and fitted with 255/35 R 19 tyres at the front and 285/30 R 19 tyres at the rear
- AMG rear axle locking differential with 40 percent locking action
- AMG ceramic high-performance composite braking system
- AMG Exterior Carbon package
- AMG trim elements in carbon fibre/black piano lacquer
- Illuminated AMG door sill panels
- AMG Driver’s Package (includes restriction of top speed to 300 km/h, participation in driver training course at the AMG Driving Academy)
- designo: tailor-made individuality
2012 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4 GTS COMBINE 408HP SOON
Appearance of the photos above is widening the top end of its Carrera model line and pairing up each of the two 911 Carrera GTS with an all-wheel drive twin at Porsche AG. That means that the Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS Coupé and Cabriolet will combine the 408 hp (300 kW) top of the range engine of the Carrera GTS family with the intelligent, all-wheel drive Porsche Traction Management (PTM).
The Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS power unit has its origins in the 3.8-litre, six-cylinder Carrera S engine. A wholesale revamping of the intake duct added 23 hp (17 kW), taking the power output to 408 hp (300 kW) at 7,300 rpm. The special aspiration system not only improves peak power output but flexibility and power development as well thanks to a more generous torque curve in the lower and middle engine speed range. 320 Newton metres kick in from as low as 1,500 rpm; the six-cylinder engine delivers its rated torque of 420 Nm in the broad engine speed range from 4,200 rpm and 5,600 rpm.
The sports exhaust system fitted as standard ensures a distinctly sporty sound. It invests the new Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS with an unmistakable acoustic signature and the rear view of its tail pipe with its unique black surface design lends it a unique character.