2011 SSYANGYONG KORANDO
2011 SsangYong Korando brings an entirely fresh approach to the crossover market new platform, new design, new engine. A vehicle is dynamic abilities of a conventional family hatchback with the visual appeal, adventurous spirit and rough-road capability of an SUV.
The SsangYong Korando has been designed and jointly developed in Europe by renowned stylist Giorgetto Giugiaro. It will be revealed this autumn through the over 1,240 strong SsangYong international dealer network. The first models will be delivered to UK buyers in January 2011, when the following variants will be offered:
- Two-wheel drive, manual
- Two-wheel drive, manual – High Line
- Two-wheel drive, automatic – High Line
- All-wheel drive, manual – High Line
- All-wheel drive, automatic – High Line
- 175PS 2.0-litre e-XDi200 diesel engine with CDPF
- Active AWD
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Six-speed automatic transmission with manual mode
- McPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Active Roll-over Protection (ARP) and Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Electric power steering (EPS)
2010 KAHN AUDI Q7
This is the first time Kahn Tune projects into Audi Q7. Taking inspiration from another in-house project and in particular the Range Rover Sport RS600, the self-proclaimed “king of aesthetic conversions” created a complete body kit for the German SUV, alongside a few interior appointments.
The exterior design of Kahn Audi Q7 are wide Arched Body Kit features extra-wide wheel arch extensions, front vented wings, redesigned bumpers and a discrete, roof-mounted wing, all painted in Pearl Soft White. A set of 22-inch Kahn RS-X alloywheels complete the exterior updates.
While the interior using black quilted leather with red stitching. Other interior goodies include aluminum sport pedals, a Panoramic Glass Roof and a custom speedometer and rev counter.