Citroën launched the all-new “visiospace” concept with the Grand C4 Picasso (7-seater) in Malaysia. This MPV is unique because of its high visibility from inside of the car which the glass covering the MPV is the most high percentage compare to other car. Large windows and windscreen is the keyword of this new citroen grand c4 picasso 2008.
With its immense glazed surfaces and enormous modular cabin, the Grand C4 Picasso can carry up to seven people in comfort. All vehicle functions have been designed to ensure an easy, pleasant and reassuring journey for all passengers. A brief guide to the Grand C4 Picasso:
• A wide-angle panoramic windscreen makes for outstanding visibility and clarity.
• Huge interior space and boot volume are best in class.
• Original seat-folding functions provide quick and easy reconfiguration.
• High standards of interior comfort are shared by all passengers, with generous space and thermal, acoustic and olfactory comfort.
• Suspension comfort is remarkable, notably with the pneumatic rear suspension.
• Driving is easier and safer, with driving aids that are new to or rarely seen in the compact MPV segment.Sleek, dynamic styling
With its fluid, dynamic styling and extensive use of glass, the C4 Picasso possesses a strong personality and unique character.
As for the Grand C4 Picasso seven-seater MPV, this five-star Euro NCAP rated vehicle is powered by a 2.0l 16-valve VVT engine putting out 143bhp and 200Nm, with a four-speed auto tranny in tow.
Plenty of glass – and light – on this one, with large windows and panoramic windscreen and sunroof helping to make things bright and spacious. Lots of usable configurations behind as well, from the three individual second row seats and the two individual third row seats, all of which are retractable.
A moving proposition, and stylish at that.
Storage aplenty too, from the four large enclosed compartments in the dash to the tables/storage pockets on the rear of the second row seats.
Other features and aids include an automatic parking brake, dual zone climate control with air vents for all three seating rows, ESP, cruise control with speed limiter and multiple airbags, all of which come as standard. Ten body colour choices abound.
The Grand C4 Picasso is priced at RM168,000, and is also the case with the C6 Exclusive, comes with a two-year or 100,000km warranty.