In Dubai, we have the opportunity to see the Renault Clio Sport which has been used as the Yas Racing & Driving School’s primary training vehicle. There are seven Clio Renault Sport and four Laguna Coupés provide by Renault for that purposes (the partnership commences on January 1st 2011).The Renault Clio Sport is a hot hatch that is powered by 2.0L four cylinder engine that produced 203hp and 215Nm of torque.
The handling, performance and driver-friendly qualities of the Clio Sport make it ideal for driving instruction; the latest Renault hot hatch will be the car clients get behind the wheel of before any other vehicle.The Renault Clio Sport is used across all driver training disciplines, including one-to-one tuition, junior driver training in addition to being the car of choice for the training vehicle on the skid pan and vehicle dynamics area.The car is also used as the test vehicle for FIA Competition Licensing.
RENAULT CLIO SPORT 203HP
Engine : 2.0L 16V Petrol / 203 hp @ 7,100 rpm.
Colour : Ultra Red.
Active & Passive Safety
- 6 Airbags (driver, passenger , front side x2, curtain x2).
- Anti-locking braking system (ABS) with Emergency Brake Assist and EBD (Electronic Braking Distribution).
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program) with ASR (Anti-Skid Regulation) and CSV Understeer control.
- Driver unfastened seatbelt alarm.
- Cruise control / Speed limiter
Lighting & Visibility
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Electric door mirrors
Comfort & Technology
- 4x20W radio, CD MP3, AUX plug
- Renault Keyless Smart Card
- Dual Zone climate conrol
- Renault Sport Recaro front seats
- 1/3 – 2/3 folding rear seats
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Height and depth adjustable steering wheel
- 17-inch alloy wheels and spare wheel
- Black gloss door mirrors, front bumper and rear diffuser
- Extra tinted rear windows
- Headlights black trim
- Rear spoiler