Here are details of KDI editor’s opinion and review of Chery Eastar 2.0 MPV / V5 crossover after our “playing” session. For those who owns Eastar 2.0 also can give your review and comment on this MPV easter.
What We Like?
+ Huge interior space
+ 2nd row can be slide to give enough space for adult at 3rd row
+ Remote window control
+ One of the very nice overall design of an MPV
+ auto aircond climate control
+ Good Handling and stability
+ Bigger boot space
+ Good suspension
+ Can switch off front passenger airbag if passenger holding a baby
+ nice features of reverse sensor – distance info
What we dont like?
- Low quality interior finishing – plastic item without proper installation with few gaps
- Most of the handle like seat adjustment handle is very hard to operate – maybe need some lubrication
- Less headroom space for 3rd row seat
- Aircond blower rear passenger on the floor – weird and not practical
- Tiptronic – not so fun – 4 speed only – same like normal auto car without tiptronic that can control from L-2-3-D
- Too simple audio player – sound system moderate
- No temperature range indicator – Only overtemp warning light
- brake paddle too much free gap to respond – can be adjusted later
CHERY EASTAR 2.0 MPV 7 SEATER TEST DRIVE REVIEW
Chery Eastar 2.0 engine Performance? – pandu uji
> Less response – engine response very slow from stationary and low speed
> Roaring sound – not smooth
> moderate acceleration
Chery Eastar 2.0 fuel consumption?
> FC From 0.17cent/km – 0.23cent/km RON95 RM1.90/litre
> km/l = 11.176 km/litre – 8.26 km/litre
Eastar owner, can give your comment / pendapat and discussion here.. =)