PROTON has opened the booking for PROTON EXORA MPV 7 seater 1.6L CAMPRO CPS and now you can book by going to any Proton Showroom or Booking Online at proton-edar.com.my. The price for PROTON EXORA starts at RM72000 up to RM76000 with the booking fee of RM1000. It is a very competitive price of an MPV.
Above picture is the proton exora specification.
BOOK PROTON EXORA ONLINE FROM RM72k – BUY ONE FREE ONE PROTON PROMOTION
With normal interest rate of 3.88% per year, you will get this Proton EXORA monthly payment of on RM900 per month with the total value of RM97200 with interest of RM72000 loan and 0 Down payment. Yes it is considered as the most affordable MPV you can get beside smaller MPV like Naza Citra and Toyota Avanza. The high line model with leather seat and full spec is RM76000.
Booking Fee :
Car Model :
terms & conditions:
Accessories and packages are subject to change without prior notice.
Kindly confirm all detail offerings with your sales personnel.
Full spec of Proton Exora (click link)
COLOUR of Proton Exora:
PROTON EXORA ENGINE CAPACITY & TRANSMISSION TYPE & PRICE
Proton Exora HL 1.6L (A/T) RM 76,000.00
Proton Exora ML 1.6L (A/T) RM 72,000.00
BUY ONE FREE ONE CONTEST FOR PROTON BUYER
Buy any Proton car from 16 Feb to 30 April 2009 and you can stand a chance to win a new car from Proton. Below are the details:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above except employees and immediate family members of PROTON, its subsidiaries and associate companies, public relations, advertising and sales promotion agencies.
2. Contest period is from 16th February 2009 to 30th April 2009 (Promotion Period).
3. The contest is only applicable to those registering any new PROTON model car excluding however PROTON’s MPV (hereinafter referred to as “PROTON car”) during the Promotion Period.
4. All entry forms must be sent through normal post only. All entry forms sent by dispatch, courier, registered mail or Poslaju will be disqualified. All entry forms by normal post must be sent to the following address :
Win A Proton Contest,
Suite #550, MBE Taipan, No. 51-G, Jalan USJ 10/1, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor
5. Each entry form must have the participant’s full name, new NRIC number, address, contact telephone number and the registration number of the new PROTON car clearly stated.
6. Proof of submission of the entry form is not proof of receipt.
7. All entry forms must be received by 5.00 pm on or before 15th May 2009. All entry forms received after this date and time will be disqualified.
8. All entry forms shall become the property of PESB including copyright.
9. PESB shall not be responsible for damaged or lost entry forms. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect or fraudulent entries will be disqualified.
10. Each entry will entitle the participant to one prize only. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
11. Winners will be selected based on correct answers. In the event there are more than one (1) entry with correct answers, the participant with the most creative slogan will win the prize.
12. Winners will be notified by letter and/or telephone call by PESB.
13. PESB reserves the right to substitute prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
14. PESB reserves the right to cancel or alter the contest anytime during the Promotion Period without prior notice.
15. PESB may at its sole discretion amend the terms and conditions set out herein without prior notice.
16. The winners shall present themselves for a photo shoot as and when required by the organizer. Expenses and/or cost incurred by the winner for such attendance shall be borne by the winner. Should a winner fail to show up on the specified date, time and location without valid reasons, the winner shall be disqualified.
17. PESB reserves the right to use, publish or display the names and photographs of the winners for advertising and publicity purposes. The winners may also be required to attend personally the prize presentations and/or participate in publicity programs. Expenses and/or costs incurred by a winner for such attendance shall be borne by the winner.
18. All costs and expenses including the cost of registration, insurance and road tax in relation to the prize shall be solely borne by the winners.
19. PESB, all its business partners and other parties involved in this contest, including their directors, officers and agents shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever for : a) any expenses incurred by the participants and/or related parties for taking part in this contest; b) any sort of technical failure; c) intervention by unauthorized parties during the contest; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the contest and/or processing of the entries; and e) any entry that is lost, stolen, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received by PESB.
20. By participating in this contest, each participant undertakes that he/she will not bring any claims, action or proceedings against PESB or its associated and related companies, all its business partners and other parties involved in this contest, including its directors, officers, agents relating to this contest whether in contract, tort or otherwise and PESB and its associated and related companies shall not be liable for any loss, expense and/or damage in connection with the contest.
21. By participating in this contest, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to abide to the terms and conditions of the contest. Judges’ decision shall be final and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
Please visit any Proton Showrooms to obtain contest forms
Update : Please refer full specification of Proton Exora MPV here