I believe most of us have done car servicing at particular service center around Malaysia. Whether it is at the authorized dealer or service center or at the unauthorized workshop to service your car regularly. So lets share your experience in servicing your car or in other words, sending your car to service center.
Or maybe we can discuss about Authorized service center VS unauthorized workshop VS self service. Hmm…
BEST SERVICE CENTERS FOR YOUR CAR?
Some of us like to do all work by ourselve but some of us prefer to just send it to workshop. the best is to send it to authorized service center due to the warranty requirement for few thousand km and the originality of car parts been sold there. But the disadvantage is the expensive service charge compare to other unauthorized service workshop which offers cheap car service package.
Just beware of not genuine parts offered by outside workshop that will make your car worst.
I have my own experience doing a service at the EON and Proton edar service center (pusat servis) which I can conclude that the service center is the best in Malaysia for customer service and technical service.
Many of us hard to believe that Proton Service center is good and really satisfying. I have visited 3 different service center for Proton. 2 of it is very good while one of it which is in EON Glenmarie Service center is not so good because they don’t allow customer to enter the service hall to see the work done and too long time to wait for them to service the car.
The Eon Service Center branch in Sg Buloh is among the best due to it is fast, customer friendly, can understand what is your problem and needs and i managed to tune the car for free on request.
While the best one is Intan Matang Service Center under Proton Edar Service at Seksyen 25 Shah Alam. Why?
– You can book for your turn and wait at home or other place until they call your phone.
– You have a choice to select which brand of engine oil. For me i prefer Shell but most of Proton Service outlet didn’t offer Shell oil except in Intan Matang
– You will get a FREE car wash on each car service
– Very professional allignment and balancing with proper tools and testing with on wheel balancing which is more accurate to stop tyre vibration
– Have a very comfortable room with air conditioning for you to wait included with car magazine and newspaper and not to forget the Plasma TV with astro for your entertainment.
-Free water for customer – and the best part is there is a free lunch meal for all customer that day.
– Enough and many expertist staff to handle each car with lot of service car park.
– Very friendly in conversation with customer.
– Open 7 days a week! Not only weekdays or office hours
– Free car tuning service during service intervals
I am extremely amazed with what they offer to the customer and just like couldn’t believe that we have a very good example of perfect service center in Malaysia.
How about you? Have any experience to share? Doesn’t matter what car brand you have you can share your good experience here.