More and more supercar had been introduced in the market recently.Now is Spain’s turn to introduce a supercar of their own, the GTA Spano.
The GTA Spano is built on a full Carbon Fiber, titanium and kevlar chassis. With all these advanced aeronautical composite, the car weigh only 1350kg. Although being lightweight, the chassis is actually four times more rigid than any other traditional supercar. Working together with the chassis is the Electronic shock absorber with height regulation to gives a racing car like handling in the same time increasing the practicality of the car for daily use.
Power is provided by a 8.3-liter V10 engine (supposedly from the Dodge Viper) that produces 780 horsepower and 920 Nm torque. An optional bio-ethanol version is available which cranks out 840 horsepower.Combined with a seven-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed sequential automatic transmission, the car will sprint to 100 km/h in only 2.9 seconds and soon enough you’ll reach the top speed of more than 350 Km/h.
To provide enough braking power, a set of massive 380 mm (14.96″) carbon ceramic ventilated disc brakes with six piston calipers are housed inside the 19″ front and 20″ rear wheels.Assisting the brakes in stopping the car is a set of Pirelli tyres sized 255/35 ZR19 for the front wheel and 330/35 ZR20 for the rear wheel.
As with most specialty supercars, the interior leaves something to be desired as it features a bland design and questionable materials. While we cannot fault GTA for their use of carbon fiber trim and aluminum accents, the flat surfaces and ungainly control knobs clash with the car’s aerodynamic exterior. Despite this minor annoyance, the Spano features several interesting touches such as a large LCD display which doubles as rear view monitor and two trunks – a 100 liter one up front and a 200 liter one in the rear. GTA promises that the car can comfortably seat an individual who is over 2 meters (6.56 feet) tall but getting in and out might prove tricky.
Other Equipments Fitted On The Car
• Sport seats
• Electronically regulating seats, with a heating and refrigeration system
• Leather trimmings with GTA anagrams
• Wheel driving Control
• An active suspension control system wich electronically self regulates and programmes the heigh of the suspension
• Electronic system powerful control
• Exclusive digital dashboard
• CD charger with MP3
• iPod Connection
• Electronically regulating windows
• Air conditioning
• 19″ wheels at the front and 20″ at the rear
• Exclusively designed 255/35 tyres at the front and 335/30 at the rear
• Carbon ceramic manufactured AP Racing brakes system with 6 piston callipers
• Self-regulation rear wing
• LED Technology
• Electrically regulated of exterior rear view
• Steering wheel with three carbon-made spokes
• Central locking
• Electrical handbrake
• Glass roof with patented lighting and opaqueness system
• Electrical sun visor
• Angular camera for parking manoeuvres
• Laminated windscreen and non-frost glass
• Anti theft alarm and GPS location system
• Central locking with distance control
• Remote-controlled boot opening
• Reverse boot opening trunk to make placing luggage inside easier
• Exclusively designed suitcases with GTA anagrams