2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE is based Outlander Sport experiencing the addition of features.
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport adds SE option, check out below:
- Premium Package: Panoramic glass roof with adjustable LED mood lighting, roof rails, SIRIUS Satellite Radio with free 3-months subscription and 710-watt Rockford-Fosgate® audio system with 9 speakers including 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer with Punch® control, In-dash 6-disc CD/MP3 compatible changer, digital signal processor, 3-band equalization and speed compensated volume.
- Exterior Sport Package: Rear spoiler, front corner extensions, rear diffuser garnish, front chrome lower garnish and aluminum-alloy fuel door.
- Interior Package: Piano black audio and shift panel overall, aluminum and leather combination shift knob.
- Illumination LED Package: LED interior room lamps, LED headlamp wedge, LED floor and tailgate lamps.
- Protection Package: Aluminum scuff plates, tailgate protector, rear bumper guard and mudguards.
- Cargo Package: Reversible carpet/rubber cargo mat, cargo net, cargo shelf board.
- Navigation w/Rearview Camera: 40GB HDD Navigation with Music server and Real-Time Traffic (RDS), rearview camera system and auxiliary video input jack.
The 2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 model range, it’s on sale in the UK from the end of September 2010. Land Rover will also offer customers a 2WD derivative as the most efficient Land Rover ever produced, with fuel consumption of 47.2mpg combined, and CO2 emissions of just 158g/km., available in the UK from January 2011.
2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 offer there are three new colour schemes for 2011 Kosrae Green, Baltic Blue and Fuji White. The exterior gets a new look for 2011. Marked out by a new front bumper assembly incorporating new front fog lap bezels, a new front grille finish, improved headlights and tail lamps, new full width tailgate appliqué and new 18- or 19-inch alloy wheel styles.
Land Rover’s new turbo diesel engine is available in the 4WD TD4 150PS model featuring a manual transmission and intelligent Stop/Start technology as, or the new SD4 model delivering 190PS.
Interior Land Rover’s design team have revised the instrument dials, and there are four new seat styles with the option of a Premium Pack that includes Windsor Leather upholstery, an 8/6 way electric seat, plus premium carpet mats and covered centre stowage.