2011 FORD SHELBY GT 500 SUPER SNAKE
Shelby American has announced a new Super Snake package for the 2011 Ford SHelby GT500 that gets new styling and an optional 800 horsepower engine.
The 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake post title package includes:
• Ford Racing handling pack including dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace
• 6-speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
• Shelby/Ford Racing supercharger upgrade producing over 660 HP and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque
• Either a Shelby/Ford Racing or Shelby/Kenne Bell supercharger kit producing 750 HP with upgraded drive shaft, billet twin 75mm throttle body and exclusive badges
• Optional Shelby/Kenne Bell 800 horsepower tune on pump gas
• Borla exhaust system
• An optional Shelby / Eibach handling pack is also available
• Shelby-designed Alcoa 20-inch wheels in durabright or anthracite
• Short-throw shifter
• Forged Shelby / Baer brakes with 6 piston calipers and cross drilled / vented rotors
• Front brake cooling ducts and behind the door side scoops
• Unique fiberglass hood featuring classic Shelby design and pins
• Shelby signature Super Snake stripes in either matte black or matte white
• “Shelby” lettering across the rear deck lid
• “Super Snake” vehicle badges and official Shelby CSM interior plate
• Optional two tone leather interior
• Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and other Shelby designed components
2011 FIAT 500 SPORT
The Fiat 500 is expected to hit the US later this year and today Chrysler unveiled the 2011 Fiat 500 Sport, Pop and Lounge models. The convertible version (500C) will be released in the spring of 2011.
The Fiat 500 Sport is powered by Fiat’s 1.4L turbocharged MultiAir four-cylinder engine. Official performance numbers haven’t been released. The Fiat 500 Sport features more athletic front and rear fascias with a larger grille. 16-inch aluminum wheels and body-side sill cladding add to the sportier appearance.