2011 BMW M3 COUPE FROZEN BLACK EDITION
The new limited edition version 2011 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Black Edition will be available in a limited production run of 20 units for the USA. The two-door sports car is painted in a flat Individual Frozen Black hue and comes equipped with 19-inch GTS wheels finish in gloss black, with the same color being applied to the kidney grilles, fender vents and exhaust tips.
The package also includes red-colored brake calipers, black leather interior with contrasting red stitching and carbon fiber accents, a 10mm lowered suspension and sport mapping for the EDC/DSC.
2011 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Black Edition is fitted with the standard 4.0-liter, 414-horsepower V8 engine coupled with BMW’s M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT) which lowers the 0-60mph (96km/h) acceleration time from 4.7 seconds to 4.5 seconds.
2011 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Black Edition Spec:
- BMW Individual Frozen Black Exterior Paint
- Black Extended Novillo leather with Red Contrast Stitching on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Black M3 GTS wheels, 19” diameter with high-performance summer tires
- Red brake calipers
- Gloss black kidney grills
- Gloss black side-gill elements
- Gloss black exhaust pipe tips
Additional specified equipment from M3 catalog:
- M-DCT Transmission with Drivelogic
- Competition Package
1. Lowered suspension
2. Sport mapping for EDC/DSC
- Premium Package 2
1. Power folding auto-dimming mirrors
2. Universal garage-door opener
3. Power front seats
4. Carbon Leather interior trim
5. Interior mirror with compass
6. BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- Convenience Package
1. Anti-theft alarm system
2. Comfort Access keyless entry system
3. Park Distance Control (rear)
4. Navigation System
6. iPod and USB adapter
7. Real-time Traffic Information
- Heated Front Seats
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
- BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound System
2011 CADILLAC SRX CROSSOVER
3,099 Cadillac SRX Crossovers vehicles are being recalled in Mexico and Canada, with GM stating that the problem is only in North America because an air-curtain air bag that may not deploy during a crash. The Detroit automaker said the car’s computer is programmed to turn off the right side roof-rail airbag if someone is not sitting in the front passenger seat thus not protecting the rear occupants in the event of a crash.
GM said it will reprogramme the system to allow the air-curtain to open even if the front passenger seat is not occupied. The company added that it is not aware of any injuries or complaints related to this issue.
GM’s dealers will reprogram the sensing and diagnostic module free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 17, 2011.